Thank you for making our Annual Charity Golf Day of 2022 a huge success – every single one of you helps us in our efforts to solve issues causing child and youth homelessness!
Many of you know how challenging it was to organise the event due to a number of unavoidable reschedules but on Tuesday 20th September it finally did go ahead! And we were so lucky with the weather. A lot to be grateful for. There are many people to thank:
All of our sponsors:
Manly Warringah Pest Control, Sydney Beach Homes, Vivid Commercial Cleaning & Property Services, Link Wentworth, Norton Rose Fulbright, Touchpoint Technology, Compass Project Management, Manly Warringah District Cricket Club, Bendigo Bank, WT Partnership, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, UpState, Drummond Golf, FleetPartners, Gage Road Brew Co. Multisparx, Quest Events and Nevada Partners.
Victoria Bitter, Ben & Jerry’s, Cromer Golf Club, Hitting Targets, Gage Road Brew Co. Leanda Lai Apartments, Bucketty’s Brewing Co. Seven Miles Coffee Roasters, TSA Outdoors, Harbord Hotel, Francalia Homewares, Drummond Golf, 2UE Radio Easy Music, Sea Lord Howe, Lord Howe Island Bowling Club, NSW Rugby League, Manly Warringah District Cricket Club, Marine Adventures, Lord Howe Island Golf Club.
Special thanks in particular goes out to Peter Riddle from Lord Howe Island who not only travelled over for the golf day but also donated accommodation at the beautiful Leanda Lei Apartments. Peter also worked with a number of local restaurants, tourism operators and vendors on the island to donate towards the Lord Howe Island package that was auctioned off and purchased by Ryan Halangahu from Multisparx! What an amazing prize to win!
Another special thanks goes to the wonderful Cromer Golf Club for kindly hosting the event each year!
- 1st Place – Jay Lenton, Michael Visser, Ryan Hadley and Ryan Farrell from the MWDCC.
- 2nd place – Kieran Flynn, Eddie Blake, Shauna Mouldey and Angus Penn from Drummond Golf
- 3rd place – Peter Tustin, Jon Tyer, Jack and Mickey Edwards who represented The Burdekin Association
- Thong Throwing – Women: Bella Siebold (Ben & Jerry’s) | Male: Michael Bonici (Nevada Partners)
- Nearest to pin – Women: Claire Oxlade (Flaming Goes) | Male: Michael Visser (MWDCC)
- Closest inside the circle on the 18th hole – Ryan Farrell (MWDCC)
- Dartboard – Sydney Beach Homes
- Longest Drive – Women: Brooke Fawcett (Sydney Beach Homes) |Male: John Hall (Upstate)
Best Dressed: Claire Oxlade and her team Flaming Goes
Raffle Prize (Jarara Cottage Escape): Multisparx
- Lord Howe Island Package – Ryan Halangahu Multisparx
- Morne Morkel Coaching Clinic from Manly Warringah District Cricket Club & Morne Morkel – Claire Oxlade
- Clay Shooting Lesson with Hitting Targets – Todd O’Fee
- Ben & Jerry’s Party Pack – Paul Heffernan
- Telescope and Binocular Set from TSA Outdoors – Todd O’Fee
- NSW Blues Origin Package from NSW Rugby League – Stephen Hart
- Cromer Golf Club Package – Liz Duke
- Gage Roads Brewing Co. Package – Ryan Halangahu Multisparx
- VB Hard Earned Thirst Package – Andrew Miller
- Penfolds Cabernet Sauvignon Bin 707 – Stephen Hart
- 2UE Radio Advertising Package – Ryan Halangahu Multisparx
- Drummond Golf Calloway X Hot Pack – Matthew Pethybridge
Enjoy all the photos from the day!