Our Family Services offer a flexible response to issues raised by families, providing practical and therapeutic support. The focus is on identifying individual and family strengths and encourages the young person together with family members to create their own solutions.
- Practical and emotional support to assist young people and families to recognise and build on strengths
- A safe space to explore how to manage the current situation and how to reduce stress and conflict
- Case management
- Information about community resources available to parents and young people in the local area
- Referrals to other support services where appropriate
- Workshops and community collaborations designed to empower young people and their families
Any young person within the Northern Beaches Local Government Area or the Hornsby Local Government Area (LGA) aged between 12 and 24 and/or their family who is willing to make changes so that things are better at home.
Online sessions are available for individuals residing outside of those LGA’s.
If you’d like to find out more on how we can assist you and your family please contact us on (02) 8976 1777.